Tuesday, October 1

Lovely. Here I am at work, eating my breakfast when SQUIRT! I was VERY carefully opening my banana cream Yoplait yogurt when the damn foil covering decided to squirt at me and land on my dark purple velvet dress right between my boobs. Hmmm... bet ya can't guess what it looks like, now can you? LOL!!! Shit. Oh well... thank God for Shout stain removal packets. My boss', boss', boss is also "stopping" in to work today to "press some flesh" (as my boss put it, LOL!!) with the government big hancho around here. So, he's supposed to stop and say "hello" to us hard working, loyal employees as well. Oh joy. I'm gonna have to make my cubical look presentable, yet still look like I'm doing work. I've put my stacks of projects neatly into folders, its looking better than it did. I shall also be on my best behavior. Now that is the hard part *snicker* I can fake it when I need to. This or That 1. Front or rear wheel drive? Frontal *tee hee* 2. Car or truck or van? Car or SUV. Certainly NOT the van type. No, not at all. 3. Fancy or utilitarian? Hmmm... sort of in the middle. Sporty yet nice. 4. Power or manual windows/locks? Power, baby! 5. Small econobox or giant luxo cruiser? Middle. 6. Factory or aftermarket radio? Depends on budget. I actually still have the factory installed radio but am in need of a new one. One of these days... may just wait for a new car! 7. Lease or buy? Buy. 8. Perform own maintenance or farm it out? Farm it out, but do check oil and tires personally once a month. 9. Hi-test brand name or cheap-o fuel? Did buy hi-test but was told the lowest grade was best for my car. That's what it was designed for back in 1987! LOL! 10. Run-it-till-the-wheels-fall-off or a new one every two years? Every couple of years. Need good tired for the amount I drive - especially in winter. Don't skimp on tires. Tuesday Too 1.) What would make you just give it all up, or if there isn't anything that bad, how come? I've been through a hell of a lot in my life, so I can't think of anything that would make me give it all up now. I've fought too hard to get where I am now. I'm a survivor, baby!! 2.) What in your life gives you the most satisfaction, or a sense of purpose? Can you explain why? My friends and family, right now. I'm in search of more though, and I'm sure when I get it, that will complete me. 3.) What is it you don't have, that you've absolutely got to have? I can't think of anything really, I've worked hard for everything I have - both as a person and monetarily.