Tuesday, October 15

Well, back to work today, and back to the daily grind... I really got a lot out of the class yesterday, despite working with Excel for the past few years. I learned a lot of shortcuts that will save me a lot of time. I'm really glad I started with the first level. Before I get started on the next project on my long list for the day, I'm taking a short break to do the Tuesday thangs... This or That 1. DisneyLand or DisneyWorld? I did love Disney Land. Would like to see Disney World too one of these days. 2. Amusement park or Themed park? Hmmm... either one really. If I can avoid crowds, I will! 3. Seashore or Mountains? I love the mountains here, but would love to visit the sea. 4. Hotel/Motel or rental house? Hotel/motel unless I'm staying for a long period of time then a rental house. 5. Guided tour or aimless meandering? Some of each. 6. Drive or Fly or Boat? Drive or fly. But would love to go on a luxury cruise! 7. Close or far away from home? Far away, been to a lot of close places. 8. Daytrip or by the week? By the week. A day trip would be nice too though. 9. Camping in a tent or the Holiday Inn? Holiday Inn... unless some really cute guy would talk me into going camping BUT I would have to have a place to shower. tee hee Yes I'm a boob who likes to stay clean. 10. Rent a car or drive your own? Prefer to drive my own - if I had a new car to trust.