Wednesday, October 23

Linda came over today to tell me that there were some really sexy workman in her office. Oooh... so I followed her over there (at a safe distance of course, not to be too conspicuous and one guy was coming out of her office pushing a cart and Mmmmm, Mmmmm, good! He was really sexy. Then I walked in the office and said hello to her like I hadn't seen her all day *snicker*. Found myself a chair and sat down for the parade of sexy guys. Unfortunately, they didn't stay long. They brought a couple loads of sheetrock then left. Got a few good looks though... made my day. As I was walking back to my office, Wendie was in the hall. I said hello, then she apologized to me for embarrassing me and pushing me. She really didn't mean to upset me so much or to be so pushy, she was just so excited to think that Mike and I might hit it off. I accepted her apology and told her I knew her heart was in the right place, etc., Then I mentioned that he didn't seem interested at all in me, so that was a good thing. Then she said "Oh no, he is VERY interested in you. He thinks your gorgeous! (I giggled at that one!) He just hasn't come by to see you because he's got a bad cold." SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then she said, "He is intending to ask you out after he gets feeling better because he doesn't want you to think he's a coughing, sneezing loser." Ummm... yeah, just like me, huh?! Now what am I gonna do?????????????? I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to him, but I don't want to go out on a "date" with him. Maybe to lunch as "friends". But, we'll see if he really does ask me out. I can't stress out any more about it. Our staff meeting went well today. I'm going to miss our current division manager, but the new one seems nice. He'll be in San Diego most of the time so I don't think I'll run into him much. There was a snide comment made by some guy about those few of us that work on the base (not in the main office) who only come when pizza is offered. I commented back that that was the only time we were inivited. That got quite a few laughs, although a couple of people were shocked that I'd say something... not everyone knows what a smart ass and prankster I can be. I look pretty harmless. tee hee Well, I think I'm off now... hopefully we'll have 3 for Thursday up in the morning!