Saturday, October 12

Daily Dose Saturday Social Call 1) What was the first school dance you went to? Did you have a date, or did you go by yourself? 7th grade (13 yrs old) first school dance in Junior High. Went with friends. Was awful. I was a wall flower extroidinaire. 2) What is your most memorable school dance you attended? Was it the prom, or the homecoming dance? Didn't go to any. Wasn't popular with the boys at all, no one ever asked me and I was really too shy to go alone. My friends that had dates went, and my other friends and I would have a non-dance party/gathering of some sort. Always had fun at those, we didn't sit at home feeling sorry for ourselves. 3) Did you ever go to the prom? If so, who was your date and did you enjoy the experience? Nope, never went to a prom. I did however get up the nerve to ask a guy/friend to a Girl's Choice dance with I was 18, and he did accept. He ended up having to work though, and no one covered for him. Was lagit - my sister worked at the same place he did. I found out years later that he had a huge crush on me, but he didn't think I like him! LOL!! Wasn't meant to be I suppose!