Tuesday, October 29

The fart machine chronicals... Linda and I decided it was time to set up the fart machine. We thought of our target and she just happened to be having a meeting in her office at 0900 this morning. Bwhahhahha. We enlisted the help of Adrian (this lady is his boss to set it up). They snuck in the office and set it underneath her conferencing table. Linda had the remote. I went over by the door to listen while she set it off. The first thing we heard was one guy talking about some injured body part, then *BLAST*, silence, then the guy continued on by saying "its still sore but not as bad as it was." Conversation started again, *BLAST*, brief moment of silence, conversation continued... Then "What is that?" "Is that you?" "No, its not me!!" *BLAST* "Who is it?" "Is someone in here ill?" *BLAST* Then someone said "Aha! Its a fart machine! It says it right here. Fart Machine. Wonder how it is set off." Then another guy pipes up, "Ohhhohhhohh I know who put this in here... and I think they've got a remote." Then they turned it off so the remote didn't work. Damn! Linda and I were trying so hard to confine our giggles, we did a pretty good job! I hope we get the machine back... tee hee If confronted, I can honestly say I didn't set it off once nor did I place it on that lady's office.