Tuesday, October 1

Seriously - how gullable are people to believe this kind of shit and why do they send it to me? "My name is Bill Palmer, founder of Applebees. In an attempt to get our name out to more people in the rural communities where we are not currently located, we are offering a $50 gift certificate to anyone who forwards this email to 9 of their friends. Just send this email to them and you will receive an email back with a confirmation number to claim your gift certificate. Sincerely Bill Palmer Founder of Applebees Visit us at: www.applebees.com Hey guys, DONT DELETE THIS EMAIL It really works, I tried it and got my Gift certificate confirmation number in 3 minutes. " Yeah, right. Like I'm gonna NOT delete this e-mail! In fact, I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time blogging about it! LOL!! Maybe its just because its so DUMB I wanted to share it with everyone.