Friday, October 18

Linda and I had a great day today. I just love spending time with her, its so easy being her friend. We started out meeting for lunch at the diner my sis Susie works at. We both had breakfast. Mmmm! Then we ran to Sam's Club and bought a few things, after that we saw the movie Sweet Home Alabama. Cute movie, I enjoyed it. That guy, who ever plays the girls husband is one sexy man! I'll have to watch for another movie with him. Mmmm! As we were walking back to her car after the movie she asked me if I fancied going to a spook alley next Friday. Haven't been to a spook alley in ages! I said, sure it sounds like fun. Then I asked if it would just be her and I... she hesitated and said, "No, it was Wendies idea for her, Mike, you and I to go. Good Lord! Wendie is really pushing this guy on me. Linda and I talked a bit about it. Wendie has her heart in the right place, but I don't like people being pushed on me like this. I guess I'll wait and see what happens, maybe got to lunch with him to even talk to the guy, IF he's interested. With Wendie pushing him on me like this, I'm sure she's pushing me on him just the same. I told Linda I asked Wendie to please not push this. But obviously she didn't listen. I'm starting to resemble Rudolph and his red nose. My nose hurts so bad, despite using Puff's Plus and the special Menthol soothing kleenexs