Friday, October 4

Friday Five 1. What size shoe do you wear? Women's size 9 2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Mabye 25 pair?? 3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)? Anything comfy if I HAVE to wear shoes. Would rather be barefoot! 4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite? My brown Bass lace-up shoes. They're the comfiest. 5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes? $60 for Aerosols dressy type flats. These shoes are for work, and they've lasted almost 2 years and still look new. I don't wear them outside, and when I'm at my desk, they're not on my feet. TGOF®: "Just 'cos #5" & "On giving" {TGOF®: Just 'cos #5} 1. (Treating others badly ) is not right 'cos (it hurts them and you eventually ). 2. I don't trust (some people ) 'cos (they're out to get what they want out of you ). 3. (Watching tv/movies and reading ) are my favorite pastime 'cos (there's no sex in my life right now *snicker* ). 4. I never thought I could (be strong ) 'cos (I was beaten down ). 5. (Yelling at others ) will never solve problems 'cos (it just causes more anger and hurt ). 6. Time is a (bitch ) 'cos (it either goes too fast or too slow ). 7. (Yellow ) looks horrid on me 'cos (of my complexion. Yuck. ). {TGOF®: Of giving} 8. What gives (or keeps you going) in your life? Be it people or things. Its probably my friends and family, and my cat. Hope keeps me going as well. Gotta have hope even if its just a glimmer. 9. What did you give up on (in the past or present) that you regret now? Probably my college education. 10. What good advise (or several) which you gave, which made someone's day? Name the incident or advise/s, please. I advised a friend of mine to start treating others as she would like to be treated. She was always getting dumped on by people, at times she caused some of it because she was mean. After a while, she told me how much her life had improved because of that one change.