Monday, October 21

I think I'm having one to of these days . I'm OK for regular chatter but if anyone crosses me today, they're in for it. The more I think about Wendie and that Mike situation - having him literally shoved at me, the more pissed get. I should wait and see how it turns out, but I'm thinking if Wendie pushes any more she's going to find herself asked to leave me the f... alone. I've also got this yucky froggie in my throat that won't go away. I sound lovely. Cough isn't quite as bad so that's a good thing. Maybe its a Monday thing too - I hate Mondays. My cubemate sent me 3 e-mails on Friday (just got them today) looking for the same damn document. The document he's looking for is on our organization's web page - always has been (DUUUHHHH), most likely will be there for the next few years. He's not even here yet and he's already bugging the shit out of me. Hmmm... maybe this would be more fitting?! OK, enough bitching. I'll get back to work and try and be nice. Think nice thoughts. Yes... think very nice thoughts. Hope everyone survives their Monday!