Saturday, October 19

Saturday-8: "Terrorism"
  • Do you think we live in a danger? Why or why not? Yes, we do. I think we face a possiblity of something dangerous happening to us with every breath, whether it be terrorism, accident, etc.
  • What do you fear the most these days? A war, another terrorist attack, a shooting, a car accident. I can't live in constant fear though, or life wouldn't be lived.
  • Why, do you think, bad things happen to good/innocent people? I don't know for certain, but I think part of it is because each one of us has challenges and trials. Its not fair, but that's how life goes.
  • If you were God, what punishment would you give to those terrorists? Having to live through and feel the same terror as their victims. Make them see what damage they've caused until they can't see anything but the horrible images for eternity.
  • How much we can count on God since we see that so far He has done "nothing" since criminals and terrorists are still walk freely out there? It will come one day - just because He hasn't yet, the time will come.
  • Why, do you think, some hypocrites using their religion as their reason or shield doing terrorism? Its bullshit and completely wrong.
  • If you were the government or a member of an intelligent agency, any think you could do to stop your country from terrorism? Not sure where I'd start, but I'd give my life trying to stop it, just as they're risking.
  • When bad things happen in your life, what do you do? Where do you run to? I usually talk to friends and/or family then go off and be by myself somewhere, either a drive or in the solitude of my room.
  •