Thursday, October 3

OK, probably shouldn't be blogging this, but I'm going to anyway. Its just too damn funny... well at least I find it funny! I was just rummaging through one of my cabinets here at work when I discovered a white plastic box. I thought "Hmmm... wonder what that is..." I pulled the box out and it dawned on me what it was. It was given to me by the Motley Crew (my close bunch of girl friends) about a year or so ago. It had a label on top that said "Karen's IP's" Inside were six plastic bags labeled "6:00am", "8:00am", "10:00am", "12:00pm", "2:00pm" and "4:00pm". OK. let me explain what IP is, then maybe you'll get this whole thing and quit wondering what I'm talking about. As I was talking quite frequently with a guy J (who shall almost remain nameless, but for those of you who know me well, know "who" I'm talking about) and talking "very naughtily" too, I would always joke about him "turning me on" and giving me "icky panties". I know, I'm bad. To be honest, he really did at times and I ummm... gave it right back to him. Now, this was not "casual naughty talk", I'm not a cyber slut. I have to say this man did (*snicker*) things to me from 1500 miles away that no man in the near vicinity has been able to do (I DO live in Utah, ya know...). So, the girls got this box together for my bi-hourly icky panty deposit. I love my friends. Who can ya count on to make you laugh like this?!