Wednesday, October 2

My head is swimming! As if it wasn't swimming already with all the stuff I've had to do today. My boss just came over and gave me the new Reporting Guide from the gov't (our customer) on what they'd like the new fiscal year reports to look like. UGH. The reports are so detailed and now they're changing things AND making them even more detailed! This morning, we started looking at the new Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for all of the customer funded projects as well as the other projects we work on. We have to switch charge numbers and projects from the existing WBS around to fit their new WBS. I looked at him and said "I'll deal with this another day." Now after looking at the reporting guide, I said the same exact thing and he just laughed and walked away. Which is OK really that I save it for another day because there are some things he needs to discuss with a guy (before we can really proceed in an orderly fashion!), but the guy is out this week, so... next week it is! Hopefully things will be less hectic then. I know one stress (my cubemate!) will be gone... ahhhh... Such a nice guy but he drives me bonkers.