Wednesday, October 2

HumpDayHump Act V Scene I: *We are sitting in hammocks between the trees in my backyard while the kidlets play. Enjoying the breeze and shooting the shtuff.* Quiet on the set!! Roll tape..... and....ACTION!! Christy: Okay so White made most of you think of snow. Which makes me think of winter which I love of course. I can not survive in the heat. I sweat like a pig. I swear I am a direct descendant of Mr. Freeze. What is your favorite season? What three things do you like most about that season? Karen: I love Fall and Spring. Fall because the colors are beautiful and the temperatures are a little cooler than summer. I love Spring because everything comes alive again after the Winter. I love the flowers, etc., and the Spring rains. Christy: Speaking of seasons, Halloween is coming up! I love Halloween. It is the start of the giving season. I think my daughter is going to be Harry Potter and my son is going to be a construction worker. I think I am going to be a Mardi Gras favorite - the necklace lady! What about you? Karen: Gosh, I have no idea what I'm going to be this year! I may just end up wearing my little kitty ears and a t-shirt. I know its boring but I just can't seem to get in the mood to dress up yet. I WILL have lots of fun decorations both at home and work. I found some cool ghost lights that I'll hang up in my cubical along with all the cob webs. I've got a blow-up skeleton that I bring every year and when my cubemate is out of town, I always put the skeleton in his chair. NOT that I miss him while he's gone or anything. tee hee Christy: Are you going to give out candy to the little hoodlums? Do you have many that come around your place? Karen: I live in the basement of my parent's house, so I get out of that little honor at home. I do like to give candy to the hoodlums here at work. Some parents bring in their younger kids and I always have special treats for them. I also used to make special treats for my nieces and nephews, but they're getting too old for that and the younger ones are too young yet. Christy: I am the organizer of my daughter's Halloween and Christmas parties this year. We had Halloween parties at my house when I was a kid. Any memorable holidays in your past? Karen: That sounds like fun. We never had Halloween parties at home, but did at school. They were always fun. We'd have punch with dry ice so it made us feel like we were drinking something really oogy. Other holiday parties are just family gatherings which are fun, but wouldn't call them "huge parties". Christy: Totally off subject, but I love getting catalogs in the mail as long as they are good catalogs. I dream of all the great things I could get if I was rich. What luxury item would you buy for yourself if you suddenly fell into a load of money? Karen: Oh yes, I LOVE catalogs! There are some really pretty amethyst stone and crystal balls that I'd LOVE. I always show my sister Susie in hopes she'll see what I've got circled. tee hee She's caught on a couple of times for Xmas and birthday gifts. Christy: Sorry I was late meeting up with you today but my son had a playgroup this morning and we had to pick up my daughter straight after. What are your plans for this weekend? Karen: You sound like you've got such a crazy life! I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend yet, hopefully will get to see a movie or two with my friend Linda. I may even rent some videos if the weather is yucky. Been a long time since I've had a video weekend. Christy: Hey would you like a poll or a little game to play on the sidebar of my site? Karen: Sure :-) I always like to play along if I've got time. CUT!!