Sunday, October 13

Go to Karen's Scenic Pics for a few more pics of the foilage and mountains. I took these yesterday, the colors are a lot brighter than last week. I didn't go far, to the end of my driveway and walked a couple of blocks (away from the houses). I'd have a beautiful shot of Ben Lomand Peak if it weren't for my nieghbor's houses across the street! Here's a pic of my quilt, while I was working on it. Had most of it done and my cat decided she liked it, and of course she needed to be in my way. She layed behind me in the sunshine on the floor all afternoon, maybe she got tired of looking at my ass? LOL!!! Or maybe she just decided that the quilt was now hers. Click image for larger picture.

Sunday Op-Ed 1. Smile What is something you can do for someone that is totally given of yourself? 2. Sing What can I do that is the most scary thing ever? 3. Potatoes What is something I can eat every day and never grow tired of and almost as good as peanut butter?
Daily Dose Sunday Supplement This week's topic: the theatre! 1) Have you ever been to a play? If so, what was the play about and where was the play held? High School, Play was "Oklahoma". 2) Have you ever been involved in a theatrical play, other than some small skit? Were you an actor or were you part of the crew? Nope. Only small skits done at girl's camp. They were a riot. Never had the urge to be in the theatre... my urges were elsewhere. LOL!!