Sunday, October 6

Not quite sure what is up with my cat!!! Every time I go to my bedroom or into my bathroom she has to follow me. On Fridays or if I'm home in the middle of the week, she'll follow me around quite a lot, but not this much! By Sunday she's usually used to having me around most the time, so she's not all that attentive. I can't even go pee without seeing her little paw reach in and push open the door. (I tried closing the door tight, and all she does is scratch at it.) Its really quite cute seing her little paw come round. I changed her cat food, getting Science Diet Senior Hairball formula instead of the regular senior formula and she doesn't seem to be eating quite as much - which is a good thing cuz she's quite chubby. She's not acting hungry at all, not even begging for food when we make the pilgramige upstairs. Or... I wonder if she just wants treats!!