Friday, October 11

Oohhh... the weekend! Today was pretty busy, nothing exciting... I decided to do some heavy cleaning while I wasn't feeling so rotten. I was able to get quite a bit done actually, but wore myself out. I decided to sit in my recliner and relax a bit before heading to run my errands. I got in the recliner, put a fuzzy blanket on, and then of course Ashley had to jump up on my lap. We snuggled for a bit, then next thing I knew it was about 90 minutes later. I zonked, big time. Ashley hadn't even moved. I then got my ass in the shower and went to run my errands. I've got this great flannel quilt on my bed. Its one that has been recovered a couple of times already, and I noticed its getting raggedy again. So, I shall give it a face lift. While I was out, I found some flannel and plan to work on it tomorrow. It shouldn't be too hard, will just take some time. Will be nice to have an even more cozy quilt on my bed. Now that Fall is here, the temps are getting cooler and I absolutely LOVE being in a cool room and snuggling down in the covers. Now, if only I had someone "in the covers" it would be perfect I've noticed that the colors in the mountains are so much more brilliant this week. Damn. Missed taking pics of the really good colors by a week! Yes, I know, I could take more... but the question is, will I? Or if I do take the pics will I be so gung-ho about posting them? I'm thinking working out and recovering my quilt may be about as ambitious as I get this weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!