Saturday, October 5

Snagged this test What Kind of Person Are You"> from Fluffy Muppet. I tried to take it, BUT since I'm not residing in the UK, and don't have a valid phone number I couldn't get my results. BUT if you are from the UK, drop by and take this test. Tetley Tea will donate 10p to the British Heart Foundation. I would hope the results would have told me that despite not drinking tea (very rarely if I do), I'm a good person despite how I feel about my sister. I know I should support her and try to help her through this on-going rough time she's having (mostly self-inflicted), but I honestly can't do it. I tried for the first year she was back in town and she would yell, spew her vile curses at me so I decided that I wasn't going to go through that any more. Now that I've "calmed down" a little since yesterday, I realize there isn't anything I can do. She's part of this family and she always will be. My parents will forever be manipulated by her because she's so good at it. I have the ultimate great parents. They'd do anything to help any of us kids. I need to just live my life the best I can, try to stay positive and put my shield up against the negative. What goes around, comes around. Karma. I believe in Karma. By me ranting and raving about the situation, I'm bringing negative Karma in MY life. I don't need that. Kathy also believes in Karma, yet she refuses to see what she's been doing. With all the nastiness and negativity she spews, she keeps getting the bad Karma. When I've told her this, in as nice of a way that I could a few months ago, she told me to "Fuck off and mind my own GD business." So, that's what I need to do, and have been trying to do. Mind my own business. Live my life. Worry about me and my actions towards others, not what she's doing. Even though it kills me to see how she's hurting my parents. Its kind of a yucky day out. Damn. I was hoping to go for a drive and see the fall colors with a bit of sun. Hopefully it will clear up later on today or tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! Thank you to those of you who commented on yesterday's post and gave me support and hugs!!! I'm gonna be OK, I'm a tender-hearted yet tough cookie.