Wednesday, October 16

Oh what a day I had. Busy, busy, busy. I was going through our old spreadsheet to put the remaining funds into the new one and the numbers don't add up. I could just cuss a blue streak, in fact I did bit by bit when I couldn't figure out why. Shit. THIS I do not need. Tomorrow is the only day for 2 weeks that my boss will be in the office and we have to pretty much deliver this report tomorrow, but given the circumstances, he may have to sign the cover sheet and date it for next week after (and IF) I figure this out. OK, enough about work shit. We got a big cake for the gov't bosses and had a little get together this morning, it was a nice 10 minute break. Sandi was sitting across the table from me, and next to her friend Dan. Dan had taken the plastic balloon decorations off the cake and was licking the whipped cream cake frosting off of them. Randy asked Dan how come he got the balloons and no one else did. Then Sandi pipped up (very innocently) and said, "Hey Dan, are your balls hard?" Then Sandi looked at me, saw the look on my face and realized what she'd said! Dan just laughed and continued placing each, entire plastic balloon in his mouth, sucking and licking every last drop of frosting off them. He did this looking directly at Sandi, knowing full well what it was doing to her. It had quite an effect on me as well, got me thinking of having something like that in my mouth, licking whipped cream off... uh hum... you get the idea... We all just sat there and laughed, every thing that Sandi said just kept getting her in deeper so finally she just shut up.