Monday, October 7

Ohhohhhh it was so much a Monday today! Then networks and internet was messed up for most of the morning, but was fixed by the time I returned from my doctor's appointment and meeting I had to attend. Being that the network and internet weren't being nice, I got behind some, but oh well... nothing *had* to be done today, just needs to be done as soon as possible. I got a WBS (work breakdown sheet) mapping between last fiscal year's projects and this year's projects and let me tell ya, it made my head spin! Its got arrows from one to the next and it looks like a spider web! THAT I will have to sort out tomorrow, no buts about it. My doc appt went OK, he's putting me back on Methotrexate (what I was on before the Arava) although it isn't doing a great job, we know that A) I tolerate it and B) whatever the next treatment is, I'll have to be on Methotrexate as well. Not sure what's going to happen next. I expressed concern about the money issue for Remacade, so the doc suggested a couple of clinical trials for Rheumatoid Arthritis meds, so he's going to look into those options and let me know.