Saturday, October 12

Saturday-8: "Accentuate The Positives!!"
  • Name at least one positive thing that you expect to happen for you tomorrow? One more for with the next week? One more for within the next month? One more for within the next 6 months? Tomorrow - can be a bum. Next week - attend a class that I'm excited about. Next month - Thanksgiving holiday. 6 months - lose more weight and possibly reach my goal.
  • Time to release. Say at least one positive thing about someone that you have not said and probably should have said to them before. (Doesn't matter if they will ever read it) Although you can be a royal pain in my ass, I'm still crazy about you.
  • Think of someone who you do not like right now and say something positive about them? She's a loving mother.
  • At the moment, in self-evaluation, how do you take positives that enter your life. Are you skeptical or suspicious? Do you have great optimism? Etc? I try to be very optimisitc, always trying to see the good and bright side. I try to stay hopeful as well. But at times, life gets me down. I can also be very suspicious/skeptical of people and their motives. Not as trusting in some ways as I am in others.
  • Okay, depending on how religous you are, put here a prayer or a wish for something specific and good in the life of someone you know? I wish peace, happiness and health for the troubled one.
  • If an eccentric (and he must be eccentric to do this) millionaire was giving you a million dollars to throw a party for a very specific reason right now, what would it be and how would you go about setting it up? Also who is on the short list? brain hurts on this one.
  • Say thank you for, one good thing you have right now and why you are thankful for it. I'm again, very thankful for my friends - both in RL and online. They're very supportive and caring.
  • Since life is not all roses, I am going to give only one chance to be negative this week. What do you think of my questions, positive or negative or indifferent, and why? Positive. The questions help me stay positive than really think about what I have in my life that is positive.
  •