Monday, October 14

Taking a break from class... and guess what I do? (besides PEE which I've done) Do the Monday Mission! 1. What's the most expensive meal you've ever eaten? What was the occasion? Was it worth it? Steak, for my nephew's graduation, and YES! Every tender bite was incredible! Mmmm! 2. What do you like to do when nobody is looking? Scratch *snicker* oh wait... I do that when people are watching! 3. What's your special purpose? To be a pain in someone's ass. 4. Do you like Autumn? If so, why? If not, tell me about your favorite season. I LOVE Autumn! Cooler temps and the colors are BEA-U-TI-FUL 5. Ever recommended a movie to someone only to have them hate it? Which movie? Did you feel uncomfortable about that? Austin Powers Goldenmember. I thought it was hilarious, but the one person who I thought would feel the same didn't think so! No, not uncomfy, just surprised. 6. I've had hay fever all day! Sniffles, sneezing, I tell ya, it's awful! Do you have any allergies? Anything that just gets you down for the count? I have allergies but not severe any more. Strange that they got better instead of worse. 7. Do you like mixed drinks? What is your favorite? As long as we're here how about you order me something too? Just "suprise me!" My favorite is Sex on the Beach or Screaming Orgasm... oh wait... are we still talking drinks? *snicker* BONUS: Why do we scream at each other? Cuz you're good at making me scream, babe! Do it some more! Yes, OK... you can probably tell I've been in class all day so all my "naughtiness" is coming out in this post. Well OK, not ALL my naughtiness... but some of the pent up naughtiness.