Wednesday, October 9

Nothing much happening other than work stuff and our internet is not being very cooperative today. I'll be happy just to get this post up!!! LOL!! I started taking my weekly does of the Methotrexate last night (for my RA) and it leaves me feeling a bit woozy, but not too bad. I'm patiently waiting for the restaurant to open across the street so I can go get me some hash browns. Oh, yes. Hash browns does a tummy good. Sorry I haven't been around to everyone, but I will be by soon! Work is still NUTS and I've got a really big project I'm working on so time is limited and by the time I get home, my brain is utterly fried. Thanks for all the fun comments everyone has left too! I LOVE comments!!!! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!! Here's another funny cartoon that Colin sent to me - and hosted for me.