Thursday, October 24

I worked and got a lot of stuff done today, I feel good about the things I've gotten caught up on. I didn't have much to write about earlier, and was so tired. My weekend is here - WOOOOHOOOO!!! As I was leaving work, I was just about out the door when Mike comes up to me and says "Hi, remember me?" I laughed and we chatted for a minute. He made a comment about how that "whacky lady" introduced us and how embarrassing it was. We just chit-chatted, he said he'd been meaning to get over to visit with me, to find out what I did as far as work, etc., because both Linda and Wendie made comments about how "up to my eyebrows" I've been with things. He also said he'd been sick and didn't want to spread his germs - and I laughed and said I'd been sick since last week too, I have had plenty of my own germs. He really seems like a funny guy, so I don't think it will be as icky as I first thought. Now that the embarrassing "introduction" is over and done with. But I still don't think I want to "date" him though. But he would probably be fun to do lunch with. No - no DO at lunch, but eat lunch with. Ummm...OK, another bad choice of words. Not a box lunch, but a meal out in public. *snicker* Ya know, just about everywhere I go with one of my friends we find something amusing that makes us think of *naughty* things. Linda and I went to a restaurant the other day to get soup to-go and as we were waiting, they had a flyer for "Boxed Lunch". We both saw it, looked at each other and started giggling. We were looking around looking for a cute guy to ask him if he'd like a box lunch, but we didn't see one. Damn. Utah needs more cute and fun guys! Tomorrow night I'm broadening my horizons a bit. Linda, Nancy and I are going to see a play. I haven't seen a play since my school days. I'd rather go see a movie, but what the hell. We're going to go see "Arsenic and Old Lace" in a local town theatre. Don't know how good it will be, but I'll be in good company. We're going to meet at a cool restaurant called Roosters before we head to the play.