Thursday, October 3


Storms 1. What are 3 things you like (or dislike) about a storm (rain or snow)? I like the fresh air a storm usually brings. I like hearing the thunder roll, and am amazed at the force of Mother Nature. I hate driving in a snowstorm. 2. What are 3 things you like to do in or out of the rain? I’d love to make love in the rain. I love standing under shelter while its raining, just smelling the fresh smell and feeling the cool air on my face. Inside, snuggle up! 3. What is the worst storm (heavy rain, thunder and lightening, hail, high winds) you've ever been in and where were you at the time? We had a hurricane that lasted all of about 15 minutes, whizzed through then was gone. I was actually just getting home. I’m grateful for that fact, because I might have been blown off the road! Salt Lake City had a tornado about 3 or 4 years ago, but I wasn't in it. I was safely about an hour away. 4. Have you ever suffered property damage from a bad storm (flooded cellars, roof leaks, winds toppling tree limbs or live electric wires on your house or car)? Been really lucky that way. The only damage done during a high windstorm to my car was a shopping cart hitting the passenger door. The dent was right in the crease – its still actually there! It’s not very noticeable since my Dad took a crow bar to it and bent it out as far as he could. BONUS: If you’ve got a lot of storms in your part of the world, are they bad enough for you to relocate to milder weather? Why or why not? We get quite a bit of snow in the winter, and it is hot in the summer (not very humid though, thank God!). I really don’t like the snow – driving and the coldness, I don’t think I could live anywhere where they didn’t have change of seasons.