Friday, October 11

{TGOF®: Just 'cos #6} 1. Sometimes i need a (hug ) 'cos (it makes me feel better ). 2. (Motorola ) is the best mobile phone 'cos (I've got one?? ). 3. I can be (naughty) 'cos (ummm...*snicker* ). 4. (Bowling ) is a fun sport to me 'cos (it has big balls ). 5. When i get angry I (hate it) 'cos (I really don't like wasting my energy on it ). 6. (I like the smell ) when it rains 'cos (its so clean and fresh ). 7. Nothing can be better than (friends and family ) 'cos (you'd be lonely ). {TGOF®: Animal Kingdom} 8. Which is your favorite animal (wild or domestic, if you're an animal-lover)? Why? ASHLEY, my cat! 9. Would you be a vegetarian tomorrow if most of the edible animals were extinct or had diseases? Or would you eat non-edible or unusual animals? No, I'd stick to vegetables. 10. What is the 3 most cruel and illegal thing to you, that one can do (or is being done at this moment!) to an innocent animal? (If you're a vegetarian: Name me 3 dishes you would recommend for a non-vegetarian) I think making any animal suffer or to torture it is sickening. (spiders don't count, they're not animals!) Taking a wild animal into captivity is terrible. My nephew told me that a kid by his house took a litter of kittens, burried them with their heads just above the ground, then ran over them with the lawn mower. He never did tell me who it was because he knew I'd go kill the kid... but mark my words. This kid probably cut up humans one day. Sick little bastard. Friday Five 1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be? Tough one, but I'd have to say Def Leppard, The Vault. 2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be? I have so many fav movies, but what is coming to mind is "Hope Floats" and "Grumpy Old Men". 3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be? "Savage Thunder" Joanna Lindsey, "Prisoner of My Desire" Joanna Lindsey, and "Gyspy Lord" Kat Martin. Yes, I'm a historical romantic novel addict. 4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be? Cheese enchiladas (chips and salsa too!), pizza, any kind of potatoes, and pasta. I'm OK sticking with water to drink. LOVE water, pretty much all I drink anyway since giving up soda a couple of years ago. 5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be? Pass on this - I have so many wonderful people in my life, I can't choose any NOT to talk to.