Friday, October 18

TGOF® {TGOF®: Just 'cos #7} 1. Recently, I was (bummed ) 'cos (plans feel through ). 2. (Obsessing ) is one of my flaws 'cos (I have slight OCD ). 3. I (like some) luxury items 'cos (I like to spoil myself when I get the chance ). 4. (Yogurt ) is mostly on my shopping list 'cos (I eat it every day). 5. One positive thing I'll try next year would be (learn HTML ) 'cos (I want to learn). 6. (Anger ) creates more tension 'cos (it wastes good energy ). 7. I usually drink (milk ) in the morning 'cos (I gotta get my calcium). {TGOF®: The sound of noise} 8. Which music genre do you really dislike listening to, does not appeal to you? Why? I HATE rap! UGH! Its SUCKS! Drives me insane (short drive anyway, tee hee) 9. Can you tolerate loud sounds or 'noise' (i.e. a baby crying, mobile phone ringing loud, busy pub, etc)? Really, why or how? NO! Crying babies, buzzers, bells, screaming, whining, etc. I can't stand. Busy pub is OK for a little while but I enjoy leaving and having quiet. 10. On a brighter note: What 3 sounds (eg. waves, bird's chirping, etc. 'NOT music'..) may lull you to bed or calms our nerves? (in-any-order) Rain, wind, and sound of ocean. Friday Five 1. How many TVs do you have in your home? Downstairs were I live, 2 TVs, upstairs there are 3 more. 2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week? A LOT! One is usually on all the time I'm home. I also have to sleep with it on - I'm weird that way. 3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children? No, as long as its a children's program. I don't think they should watch violence. 4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken? FRIENDS!, Third Watch, John Doe, and Providence. 5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like? Fun shows all the time. Naughtier humor shows at night after the kiddies have gone to bed (like Sex and the City).