Wednesday, October 30

My friend Adrian (here at work) is going to dress as a woman for Halloween tomorrow. Linda and I have had the best time helping him. I brought in one of my old dresses for him to wear and I just took it over and tried it on him! ROFL! He bought some barbie dress-up stuff, including a tiara, purse, earrings, etc. He borrowed a wig of mine too. He's going to look quite sexy. We've got balloons to fill up with water for his boobs. He told us that he would be fondling himself all day (his boobs) and hopefully wouldn't turn the dress into a "tent"! OMG - that cracked me up! (He and his girlfriend are going to a party and the theme is "Prom" he's dressing the woman, and she's dressing up like the man.) I will bring my camera tomorrow and take pics - HE is one I have to get a picture of!