Tuesday, October 22

Well, Wendie never came to apologize but that's OK, her mentioning it was enough for me. I know her intentions were good, she just doesn't know me well enough to know that I don't react well to being pushed into things. I wondered how she would know to apologize, and had a sneaking suspicion that Linda had said something to her. So, I asked Linda. Sure enough, Linda had told her that she really upset me by pushing so much. So, it seems that the whole thing is OFF. Unless Mike happens to come over on his own accord to chat, but I don't think he will. I really don't think he was interested - and that is OK. Linda, Nancy and I are planning on going out Friday to do something. I think that will be fun, since the Creed concert was postponed. We were really looking forward to getting together. Nancy is such a sweetie (well, Linda is too but I say it all the time) and such a great friend. I've known her for about 5 years, but when we met it was like "I know you, don't I?" I think it was that way with all my close friends, Linda, Robin, Nancy, Sandi, Emma, and of course, Colin (and the lovely D.) Funny how that happens. I think it was fate that I started working there, just so I could meet them all - one way or another. OK, enough babbling... I'm beat so I'm going to finish up here and read a bit then hit the hay. I just took my RA meds so tomorrow is gonna be Woozy Wednesday. Tuesday nights get woozy too, so I try to go to bed early before it hits me. G'Night all!