Wednesday, October 23

Hump day is here! I'm doing pretty good this morning. I've decided to quit taking my cold meds because I really don't *need* them any more. I'm still a bit phlemy but its liveable. I'm waiting for the restaurant across the street to open so I can go get some hash browns, which are about the only thing that makes my woozy tummy happy on Woozy Wednesdays. I have 8 minutes before they open. I feel like that lady in the old Mervyn's commercial with her nose pressed up against the glass saying "Open, open, open." I had a really good nights sleep for a change and it felt great. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow. I've got a meeting today at our off-base office. Love meetings. We're going to meet our new Division Manager, some dude from San Diego. He's sent out a couple of e-mails telling us how excited he is to be taking over. He seems nice, but we'll see. Its not like I have to work directly with him on a daily basis, but I'm really going to miss our other DM. He did a lot for us, and was a good guy. We're donating our time for this meeting in exchange for them buying us a lunch of pizza. Hmmm... the way I feel about meetings like this, I think I'm getting the short end of things. tee hee Have a good day everyone!!!