Friday, October 4

I got some really shitty news today. My Dad comes downstairs and said "Well, it looks like we're going to have Kathy and the baby move back in with us for a while." I am furious with that bitch sister of mine. She and her so-called-husband (the worlds largest ass Ellis) has decided that it would be best if her and the baby move in with my parents (upstairs) since he has no job and their rent is due. So, this ass gets out of his responsibilities and they get completely dumped on everyone else. It wouldn't be so bad if these two were actually TRYING to get their shit together, instead they keep screwing up and taking the rest of the family, (mainly my parents) down with them. This is the brilliant sister, who has her PhD in pharamacology but can't/won't try hard to get a job since she lost it in California about 2 years ago. She's been draining my parents financially and emotionally ever since. I guess that is what I'm most furious about. I hate seeing what she's doing to this family. She keeps manipulating my Dad, my Mom had finally started seeing the light but can't do anything about it because Dad won't see anything but "poor Kathy and the baby". He's enabling all of them by not putting his foot down (like the rest of us have therefore we're the bad guys) and telling Ellis and Kathy to get off their asses, do SOMETHING to do right by Elyssa. She deserves two parents who will provide a home for her. Now, I know that the so-called-marriage may not last much longer, BUT he still has responsiblities. My parents can't support them. Mom has already given over $20,000 (her retirement fund) to Kathy and will probably never see a penny of it, despite the fact that Kathy COULD get a job and make around $80,000 a year and pay it back. Mom worked for over 15 years for that $20,000 retirement. Mom and Dad's health really can't take the stress of having them here again, and mine can't either. The three of us do pretty well together, me living down here in the basement, being close enough to help out when I need to. The bad thing is not being far enough away to be away from Kathy when she's here and she's always here or so it seems but now she WILL always be here. I really don't give a shit what happens to Ellis. Everyone is actually hoping he'll go back to Ohio but I think he should take Kathy and the baby with him - let them drain his family for a while. I know that sounds horrible but I'm at my wits end with her. She's mean, evil and selfish. I know I probably sound really selfish here, but there's a lot of history there. I'm not taking any more of her shit ever again. She's burned bridges that I really don't care to ever rebuild. I may be saying some things here that I'll regret, but I really needed to vent. I've been crying ever since Dad told me and having bad anxiety attacks over it. GRRRR!