Thursday, October 10


Blogs! 1. What are 3 things you like about blogging? Being able to vent, laugh, and share things. 2. What are 3 things you like about reading other blogs? Share in their joys, support on bad days, and its fun to learn/read about other cultures and lives. 3. What are your 3 favorite blogs to read? I have more than 3 favs really. They’re all listed on my side bar, my daily reads. But if I were to show favoritism, it would be those friends of mine, ones that always comment and support and those I talk with. You all know who you are! 4. Have you ever received a really awful comment or did you ever leave a comment you wish you could have deleted? I can’t think of anyone who has left a nasty comment on my blog. I wish I would have liked to “reword” a comment but not delete it. I have never "told anyone off" in a comment. Bonus: Do you remember your first blog that you linked to – and who you first noticed linked to you? If so, who were they? Do you still read and do they still read you? My first blog(s) I linked to were Fluffy Muppet and Gaekwad. Yes, they got me started in all of this – you can blame them or thank them. Tee hee I still read them, daily – or when I hear that Gaekwad has posted. I know Fluffy reads me but not sure if Gaekwad ever has time. Please leave your URL in my comments or the comments on the main 3 for Thursday page.