Tuesday, December 3

Today has turned out so much better than I thought it would this morning. I'm really glad didn't turn around and go home back to bed! LOL! I just got back from going to lunch with Nicole, Janna, and Lynne. We had a nice lunch, visited and giggled. On the way to the office, Nicole needed to stop off at the post office on base. The post office is in a building that has a 4 foot cement platform with ramps on either end of it. Janna dropped Nicole off at the base of the ramp and Nicole said "Now Janna, don't drive up the ramp. I'll be quick as a rabbit." Janna said "OK." Then Lynne and I started laughing and I said, "Oh Janna, you should drive up there." just kidding of course, but she did it anyway! She was close to the entrance of the post office and we sat there for about 5 minutes. Saying "Well, its a handicap ramp! What makes it really funny is that Janna has a handicap parking permit!!! We just cracking up! People were going in and coming out and saw us parked there and just laughed. There was one military dude sitting out there smoking who refused to look at us. Then a lady that worked in the post office that finally came out and said "You can't park there." So Janna waved her "OK" the lady went back inside, then Janna started backing up - an inch at a time. I made a comment pretending that I was talking on the phone to my boss "Hey Tim, I won't be back to work after lunch today, cuz I'm in jail!" We laughed more. Then the lady came back out (Janna sill backing up an inch at a time) and watched to make sure Janna was really going. She stood there until we were almost off the ramp. Then an officer started walking up the the building so she went a few feet the last time. tee hee We finally were off the ramp, right next to the building when we saw the handicapped parking space sign. We just missed it by a few feet is all. We started laughing all over again. Then Nicole finally came out - she missed it all! It was sooooo funny! Janna is just a kill!