Thursday, December 19

Hey... its GIRLS' NIGHT tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Time to misbehave...
I had a great lunch today, it was actually a "going away" for a guy that I work with. I sat in a big booth with 5 other people - and we had a blast. Just chatted about our Xmas party yesterday and the gift game we played. We discussed the "hot" items that everyone was fighting over - the one item I wanted but didn't dare take it away from the lady who had it (she would have thrown a fit - and after all, she wanted it for her kids...who am I to take toys from children?!) - it was the Nimbus 2000 from Harry Potter. This broom makes noises... this broom *vibrates* which is why I wanted it *snicker* and I didn't fool anyone sitting at the table today... they didn't believe me when I said it made cool noises. They said they heard my snickers over the vibration yesterday when checking the broom out. I guess I'm just gonna have to go in search of this broom. LOL!! I got a cheap thrill from the infamous fan under my desk... it was hot and stuffy in here so I turned it on. Oh yes... I always forget how fun it is until I turn it on for the first time. *snicker* Then I went over to see Linda and my buddies Brian and Adrian were over there working. Brian got up from his chair and grabbed me and stuck his tongue in my ear! LOL!! Bad boy... I guess I've been asking for it for the past month or so, I've gone over and tickled his ears then when he makes a move to get up from his chair, I run away. So, today he got me - and messed my hair up so I had the *just laid look* not quite, but close! Adrian gave me a CD he made of Christmas songs, which was nice! Have a good night!! I am so ready for a good time with the girls - been far too long since we've gone out and caused some mischief!