Friday, December 13

Mom and I were shopping for 6 hours today. Yes, 6 hours! I'm soooo dead. I did get everything on my list (except for gift cards and one other small thing that I'll pick up tomorrow) and stayed within my budget. Wow, what a day though. The entire trunk of my car was stuffed, and them part of my back seat as well. Mom let me pick out my Christmas present, one thing I "need" and have been wanting, which is a nice winter coat. My other winter coat is way too big and the other coats I have are short. I need a longer one. I found a beautiful suede coat, teal in color. Its fluffy yet not bulky and was 50% off. LOL! Now the really fun part comes in sorting the things, and wrapping them or "bagging" them, which I intend to do until I run out of bags, then I'll have to wrap what's left. I hate wrapping, I suck at it. LOL! Now I think I'll head off and take a nice hot shower to easy my weary and hurting body and go to bed early and do my Christmas cards while catching up on "Days of Our Lives". I lead such an exciting life, don't I?! tee hee