Thursday, December 26

I'm so glad I came home this afternoon. It was just what I needed. I changed clothes, laid on my bed under a couple of cozy blankets, Ashley at my side and we slept for 3 hours! LOL! I didn't move. My ear hurt like hell when I woke up from laying on the same spot. Ashley actually slept for another hour or so longer than I did. Ya know, I'd love to be a cat in my next life - with a Mommy like me of course to spoil me. I still feel pooped, but am feeling better. Tomorrow is cleaning day, and then I've got some errands to run. I'm thinking I'll go spend my gift certificate that J Dee and Patti gave me and buy "The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" and a CD perhaps... I've also got my Victoria Secret's GC to spend! Oooh! Might wait on that a bit though, until I know what I want. tee hee