Monday, December 30

I got up this morning... felt like crap... got in the shower, hoping it would make me feel better and get my behind moving...no such luck today, soooooo... screw it, I'm staying home. Work will just have to wait. I suppose during the holidays is the best time to be out sick, since things are quiet. I turned my computer on this morning and my Norton Anti-Virus alerted me that I've got a Trojan virus in my explorer.exe file and it could not be repaired! WTF?! Excuse me, but isn't this what I pay them for - protection and for things to be repaired!? Luckily my good friend E works at Sophos and is helping me with the file to see if it can be removed. Next year when my Norton is up - I'm going with Sophos! Norton also has you "pay" for phone technical support when its their problem! What a load of crap is that?!!! Grrr! Update: E was able to help me - I'm going to delete the infected files, run Windows Update and then go to ZoneAlarm.com and download some protection against this happening again.