Wednesday, December 11

I am sooooooo tired. What an exhausting day. Work was beyond nuts, trying to get things done. Then I was gone for 3.5 hours to the doctor (some included travel time and going to another office). I stopped off for some lunch, came back to the office and snarfed about half of it, then I had meeting... then came back and finished my lunch about 2pm! I didn't get everything done I really needed to but ya know what? I don't care. I'm too tired. I got the really important stuff done, and the rest of it will just have to wait until next week. I hope my brain is alive enough to concentrate on my Excel Level 3 class - we're supposed to get deep into the formulas and complicated stuff. The way my head feels now, I'm in trouble. Yeah, OK... I'm into smilies today... The doc appt went pretty well. I got my first shots of the trial medication - two shots, one in each arm. These are the "conditioning" shots, and next week (I think!!) Melody said that she'd show me how to do the shots on my own and it will be a higher dose. The needles are so tiny though - only about 3/4 inches long. Even smaller than my Dad's insulin needles! The shots she gave me stung like hell, but the prick wasn't bad. Melody was giving me a hard time about the book I was reading - I'm a romance novel addict - and she asked me if the book made me all tingly. LOL!! I told her that I was hoping I'd get to the tingly parts soon... So I told her she better take my blood pressure before I got to that point. I think I'm off to read a couple of blogs then I'm heading to bed... sorry if I don't get around to everyone's... will catch up soon... Here's one of my favorite Xmas pictures...