Saturday, December 7

Had a change of plans last night! I found out my nephew Adam had a basket ball game!!! YAY!! So my Dad and I went - we were late and missed the first quarter but enjoyed the rest of the game. I really enjoy watching my nephews play sports. Adam has shoulder surgery in October and I'm so happy that the surgery and his recovery went well enough that he could start basketball. He played the entire game, which was cool. The team lost, which was disappointing, and the refs were really pissing me off. Some really bad calls - and some things that needed to be called on the other team that were ignored. It was very all onesided. Idiot refs! Anyway, I'm glad I went to see Adam play, see my other nephew Travis, my bro and sis-in-law. I really needed to get out too. I forgot my camera - damnit, but will remember it next week to see if I can get some action shots.