Saturday, December 7

I wasn't going to say anything about this, I thought it was better left alone, but sitting here thinking about it, I felt compelled to say something. I don't like to spread rumors or make accusations but in this particular case, it could save someone from being hurt. Some things have come to my attention about a male-online friend. I am sickened by what I found out. I have asked him to no longer contact me in any way. I don't even want my blog listed on his site. I don't want anything to do with him. Maybe I'm a bitch, but ya know what? I'd rather be a safe bitch than one that ends up getting involved in a sick fantasy or hurt. I really should have caught on to things earlier, but I guess in my emotional state lately my judgement was impared. I should have followed my gut instincts and totally cut things off a while ago and kept it that way. Thanks to Kat and others who have come forward with their stories Robyn, Dania, and Sara things never went any where. Although they never would have gone anywhere because the man is married and I had to keep reminding him of that fact, but he kept saying "Oh, my wife knows what I do, and I don't have any secrets from her." What those two do in the privacy of their home is their business, and I don't want any part of it. I am very concerned about "M", the 14 year-old who is involved with him - to what level I don't know. I really don't want to know, but last night something she said made it all very suspicious and the thoughts really sickened me. If there is something going on and she's fully aware of what she's doing, its her business, but she's a kid for hell's sakes. She's not mature enough to be involved with a man - and really she shouldn't even be talking to a male over the age of 16, and really that's too old in my opinion. For those of you who are just "friends" with him, and he's never made improper advances towards you and sincerely is a friend, then that's great. You can make up your own mind about your relationship. If I lose some friends and readers because of this, then that's OK too, its your call. I'm doing what I feel is right.