Sunday, September 1

I don't feel like doing squat today! Soooo tired... so I think I'll kick back and enjoy the day. Not even gonna work out this morning... bad Karen! Yesterday I made salsa with veggies from my Mom's garden. Its quite delicious but HOT!! My sister Susie came over last night to get some of the salsa, tasted it and called it my "Three-Alarm" salsa! LOL! Yes, indeedy. I've got a big bowl for my bro's family, he and my nephews will love it, I'm sure! I was flipping through the channels last night and found Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory dubbed in Spanish. It wasn't quite right... Nothing much was on TV so I ended up reading my latest book (romance novel!). It took quite some time for this book to get to the "good part" but it finally did while reading last night. Oh boy. Love those good parts.