Thursday, September 19

I just got home from Girl's Night. I was really disappointed for Renate though. Linda and I were the only ones that showed up. Renate and I were actually the only ones there for the first hour, Linda got stuck at work late. Anyway, I can udnerstand that people get busy and sometimes not make it, but this is the 2nd year in a row... and this was planned 2 weeks ago. We had a pretty good time, not a lot of laughs but nice to sit and catch up on things. I got there at 4:00, and the bar inside the club usually opens at 4:30. I could have gone outside and got a drink of water (I really know how to party!), but I decided just to wait until the bar opened. Well, the bar doesn't open until 5:00 now, which really sucked... so when Linda got there, she was hungry and the bar still wasn't open. We waited about 10 more minutes then Linda got pissed and went to talk to the manager... it didn't do any good so we left. There's no decent places to eat on the base so we ended up going to the shopping center behind the club and eating at Taco Bell! LOL!! What a nice b-day dinner for Renate, huh? Oh well, at least she had a couple of beers at the club! Linda and I bought Renate an angel and she was really happy with that too, so I guess not all was lost.