Sunday, September 22

I had quite a busy morning. I had to make fresh salsa and a 7-layer dip (beans, meat, salsa, guac, sour cream, cheese, and onions) for work tomorrow. Its time to celebrate the September birthdays and this is my month to volunteer to bring treats. I like to do something different because we have so many sweets month after month, we need a change of pace. I actually did this last year and it went amazingly well. I didn't have one drop of salsa or dip to bring home. Its amazing how fast these people can snarf things down. The salsa turned out really well... despite it being REALLY hot! Yummy! I don't think its the 3-Alarm batch like last time, but sure is a kick-ass hot. I'm having a blah day today. Not really up to being around people... I think its my introvertedness at a high. I feel drained. My energy has been zapped. So, I'm spending the remainder of the day away from everyone (as much as possible). This morning was kinda tricky staying away from people. I was upstairs making the salsa and dip, and my Mom and my Aunt LJ were in the kitchen making breakfast and chatting. LJ kept asking me a question about each ingredient I was putting in the salsa! Then why I don't measure things, why I do this and don't do that. Because I want or don't want to! Then Mom kept closing the pantry door each time I turned my back (I was still getting things out of it, and putting them away!) Leave the fecking door open and I'll shut it when I'm done! (I didn't say it to her quite that way... I was nice) See, so the little things are setting me off. Best just to be off on my own. I really hate when I feel like this. Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day...