Sunday, September 15

Sunday Stumpers 1) Have you ever been offered something or made an offer that seems too good to be true? What was it? Hmmm... stumped on this one. 2) Do you have at least one good friend who really "gets" you? Do you "get" them? Yes, we finish each others thoughts and sentences. Don't even need to explain why we feel the way we feel to each other. Its almost like we are twins from different mothers. 3) What's the strangest thing you've ever done for a friend? Shaved her legs. She was recovering from surgery and needed them shaved badly. Then she asked if I'd rub lotion her feet so, being the wonderful friend I am, I did. 2 weeks later, she admitted that having her feet rubbed really turned her on (and always had). I will NEVER touch her feet again. We got such laugh out of that, we still crack up everytime we remember it. Her feet are 100% her husband's responsibility. 4) What is the toughest thing you've ever done or been asked to do for a friend? I was asked to do something when my childhood friend was going through chemotherapy for Hodgkins Disease. Thank God she survived and I didn't have to do it. 5) What's the best piece of advice a friend has ever given you? Or what did they say that brought things into focus for you? Do what is best for me... listen to my heart. Sunday Op-Ed 1. Peanut Butter What is the best thing to spread on your banana?" *snicker* 2. Jello "What is sold more in Utah than anywhere else?" 3. Moon "Where will you fly me???"