Wednesday, September 18

Hey! I made it to work today! I'm still itching like crazy, but my breathing is improving. I'm actually glad to be here keeping busy instead of home thinking of nothing but how bad I itch ;-) Yes, I must be sick! LOL!!! HumpDayHump Act IV Scene III: *We are in the car headed to the bookstore for a poetry reading which will include some of your writings! Woohoo!* Quiet on the set!! Roll tape..... and....ACTION!! Christy: Man! Freaky! Did you hear that New York's lottery drawing pops up with 9-1-1 on 9-11 attacks anniversary? That was just too dang weird. Do you think the lottery is rigged? Karen: You're kidding!! I didn't hear about that! It could have been rigged, but on second thought, there are some pretty freaky things that happen in life. Gives me chills! Christy: A friend and I say the same things at the same time more often than not. We are on the exact same wavelength it seems. Do you have a friend like that? You: Yes, my friend Robin and I tend to finish each other's sentences as well as we rarely have to explain why we feel the way we feel about certain things, we both know. I think we are twins from different mothers. Christy: I believe in ESP. That a person can just sort of know in their head what the other person is going to say without maybe being conscious of it. Do you? You: Absolutely. It happens to me a lot as well... I have a slight ability, and have been told by several people that I need to develop my talent. Scares me though. Christy: More often than not I know who is on the other end of the phone before answering it when it rings. Have you had any freaky extrasensory sorta things happen to you? You: Yes, I have the same sense about phone calls, or rather if its someone that I don't want to talk to. Thank God for Caller ID too. LOL!!! I'll have senses that I need to get out of a place quickly, like I sense danger or something bad is going to happen. I don't question it, I get the hell out of there. Christy: I would love the power to become invisible whenever I wanted to. Wouldn't you? No? What "superpower" would you like to have? You: I'd want to be like Samantha on Bewitched. Twitch my nose and I could do anything. I'd use my power for good though, never evil. Christy: My favorite superhero when I was little was Wonder Woman. My mom helped me make a headband and bullet repelling wristbands out of tinfoil. I was cool, lemme tell ya. Who was yours? I also loved Twiggy on Buck Rogers "beeedeebeedee beep" You: I'd have to say Wonder Woman as well... she was really the only one I can remember. Christy: Oops! Gotta bolt! I have to head to the kids' doctor to get immunization forms for their school! See ya later! BTW, what could I do to make the site better or is there anything wrong about it that you can see? I always love your advice. You: Probably more space for your posts. Its hard to read them in such a small column. I love your colors and graphics... its always a nice place to visit. CUT!!