Wednesday, September 25

I've been quite the busy girl this morning...I've accomplished quite a bit. I also got A LOT done yesterday and felt like I got things done for a change. I'm taking a break right now while I'm burning some CDs for my boss on my main computer. Damn it - hate it when I gotta burn CDs so I can't do work on that computer. tee hee I've actually got lots more to do today but have the important things almost done. The rest of the day I plan on working on database stuff and getting things DONE and caught up... I'm never really totally caught up, but nice to feel that I'm not drowning. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! HumpDayHump Act IV Scene IV: *We are in line at Target trying not to impulse buy all of the cool little trinkets they put right there at the checkout counter. Bastards! They know I can't resist.* Quiet on the set!! Roll tape..... and....ACTION!! Christy: I love word games. I am a crossword junkie and those search-a-word things are king! I also love word association. Like when I saw white I think of glue which then makes me think of how much I love office/school supplies. Always have. It's a quirk. What does "white" make you think of? Why? You: White makes me think of snow. The beautiful snow just after it falls all sparkly and clean. Don't like the COLD that comes with it though. Nothing like being able to stay home in your jammies and curl up with a good book, or better yet a man one a snowy day. Christy: I love scents. Every once in a while I catch a scent that reminds me of my grandmothers or my mom or a special friend. It takes me back to a special place in my soul that warms me for a second. My mom smelled like Sand de Sable or Skin Musk perfume when I was young and I am always reminded of her when I smell those scents. What smell reminds you of your mom either now or how she smelled from your childhood? You: Smells of fresh baked bread or cookies reminds me of my Mom. She's a wonderful baker and cook. When I was younger (when she didn't work) she'd always have treats for us when we got home from school. Good memories. Christy: What are you going to do today? You: I've have to work! Yuck! Christy: I like to think of myself as fun to be around, carefree to an extent, funny, pretty and kind. What do you like to see yourself as? What do you hope others see you as? You: I think I'm a pretty fun person, but have my bad days or 'calm' days when I just like to wonder about and not say much. I hope others see me as a fun person, one they can count and be there for them. Christy: Photography is so much fun to me. I have some new pictures up from when the kids and I went to our playground. Do you have a favorite photo? Do you have it with you? Can I see it? You: I don't have it with me, but I do have a favorite picture of me when I was about 4. I was such a cute little stinker back then... don't know what happened to me though! LOL!!! Christy: I saw the Banger Sisters last night. It was okay. I would have rather rented it. I suppose I was expecting it to be more eventful or close to the caliber of Thelma & Louise. I loved that movie. What movie that is out now would you like to see? You: OH! I wanna see the Banger Sisters too!! Yes, I loved Thelma and Louise too. The other movie that I really want to see is Sweet Home Alabama, it starts this Friday. Christy: Kids are both home today since my daughter has a small fever along with a little cold. Do you like the new layout? You: Oh, sorry your kids are sick! I hope it doesn't turn into something bad. Yes, I LOVE your new layout!!!! CUT!!