Monday, September 23

Monday Mission 1. When I was young, my Mom would always drink a cold Dr. Pepper in the morning. Me, I can go either way. I like a Cold Frappucchino in the Summer months and switch to warm Mocha Espresso in the Fall. Do you like to drink warm beverages in the morning or do you prefer yours cold? I mostly prefer my beverages cold in the morning and all day long. Occasionally I'll have a hot drink though... especially if I'm sick. 2. Have you ever been so upset with someone that you wanted to get revenge? What did you do? Or if you didn't, what would you like to have done? Yes, I've wanted to get revenge but then after I cooled off, I didn't go through with it. I decided I didn't want to sink to their level. Now, with jokes, I WILL get revenge eventually, but that is all in fun. 3. Sometimes I can look back at my past and see so many things that I was too naive to take advantage of. A time where I could have moved ahead in my career if only I'd chosen to move, the High School girlfriend who said she would do anything if I just asked, and so on. Looking back, are there any opportunities you missed out on that you can see now but didn't realize then? Yeah, I really should have tried harder to stay in college - worked harder to make more money so I could go. I also really should have applied for some scholarships, but never bothered. 4. Today I tried on my black slacks, and they are just a skosh too tight (yeah it's a real word, look it up). Of course, I wore them anyway. Are there any clothes you refuse to throw away even though they don't (and never will) fit? Why do you keep them? I keep them because I am trying to get back into them... willpower! Others things I wasn't fond of, I've given to charity. 5. Although my speech classes eliminated most if it, I still have a little Okie accent left. I say "Git" instead of "Get" and "Collar" instead of "Colour." Do you have an accent? Are there any phrases or words you say that tip folks that "you aren't from around these parts?" I'm not sure what exact words, but some people have said I've got a slight Utahn accent?? I don't hear it! LOL!! Hey Colin - help me out on this, will ya?! 6. Speaking of phrases, it really drives me nuts when folks say "very unique" (Unique has no degrees, it is either unique or it isn't) or "irregardless" (not a real word). Are there any words folks misspell or incorrect uses of words that simply drive you insane? Their, there, your, you're. Get them straight! UGH!! tee hee 7. I am guilty of using pet names a bit too often, like "honey," "babe," and "sweetie." However, currently, no one uses any pet names on me (and I think I'd like one). Are there any pet names that you like to be called? Any you don't? Do you (or did you) have any pet names for your partner? I like sweetness, sweetie, babe, hon, or darlin'. I don't like baby or girl, babydoll, or bitch! BONUS: Why you so fly? I'm so fly and don't know why.