Monday, September 23

Oy! What a Monday... I was so busy that I really didn't feel like I accomplished one task that I set out to do... or did I? Ummm...yes, I think I did manage to complete a couple, but sure didn't feel like it. I kept getting interrupted by annoying cubemate. Stupid questions like "do you have any clip art/pictures of germs?" Hmmmm... well... NO. Should I start collecting such things? Apparently so. What does germs have to do with testing software? I know "bugs" do, but germs?? All righty then... Mr. G is one one of his deeeeep thinking technical kicks. Whatever. Let him do what he wants to do... as long as he quits asking me stupid questions. But, he wouldn't be G if he didn't ask stupid questions. OK, Colin... when are ya gonna move to Utah and move in that cubical, huh?? Come on, pack up D, your animals and get out here. I scarcely had time to read any blogs (barely had time to do the Monday Mission!) or do anything fun in any way shape or form. I just hate it when work interferes with my play time. The monthly birthday treats were a smash. Everyone raved about my salsa and the 7-layer dip. Made me feel good. I didn't have one drop to bring home. Oooohh... I'm TIRED! I'm sooooo glad Monday is over! 1 day down, 3 more to go.