Friday, September 6

What a crazy Friday! I've felt like a whirlwind today. While I was cleaning - and getting "in the mood" to do my cleaning, I chatted with Emma, Colin, and Trishkin. Its so nice to chat with friends, makes doing things we really don't want to do tolerable! :-) Once I got my cleaning done, I had to run some errands, mostly gathering things for a requested "fun" wedding gift for my friend LaDuska's wedding today. I started off with some ideas in mind, some hand cuffs, small whip, some naughty dice, feathers, etc. I decided to go to a little store down town called A&B Discount. Its a fun little store and they've got quite a few things ad decent prices. They didn't let me down today... I was able to get everything except the feather. When I walked in the door, the owner saw me and said, "Hey! I've got something for you, that I've got to keep behind the counter!" Methinks, OH BOY! The really FUN stuff! He pulled out a package of an "instant picker"! LOL!! Its a little tiny sponge type thing that you put in water and it grows into a penis! I bought 4. Can't wait to show them to the Motley Crew girls... hmmm... maybe I should go back and get a couple more so everyone can have one! Linda will be excited, the last time we were in this store, we told the owner that he needs to get more "fun" stuff. What a guy... He even had some instant pussies "for the busy man" but they actually grow into kitty type pussies, not the other kind. I had to buy two of those. Anyway... so I go to the craft store, the dollar store, the grocery store, and one more store to finish the naughty little wedding gift as well as get some things I needed. It was raining the entire time and I didn't have my umbrella - duh! Now, I'm home and I've got about 20 mins to kill before I need to get ready to go to the wedding luncheon. Then I'll have to run home, change and run to my nephew's football game. Was feeling quite rushed this morning, but am feeling better now that I've got a few mins to kill. I don't know what it is with me about having a lot to do and feeling pressured to get things done... but at times I drive myself nuts. I am always happy once I do get things done though, now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend with this out of the way. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!