Friday, September 20

OOOHHH! I'm tired! What a crazy and busy day I had. I managed to get my cleaning done, then I jumped in the shower and got ready for my day. First off, I met my buddy Brian at his house so he could put the new O2 sensor on my car. That went well, then I drove back near home to have the emissions rechecked where I'd taken it before (so I wouldn't have to pay for it again!) and waited for an hour (which was OK, first come, first serve) for them to retest it. Good news - it PASSED! Woohoo!!! Yipee!! Yahoo!! So, I drove downtown and paid the taxes then got my new sticker! Then I ran to the grocery store and did some other errands... then went to get my hair cut. Whew. May not sound like a lot written here, but it sure felt like it. Then I came home, unloaded everything, fixed something to eat and here I am. Now I'm gonna relax and do some bloghopping while waiting to talk to the J man. Have a good weekend, everyone!