Tuesday, September 17

This or That The name's the same (sort of), part deux... 1. Portland, Maine or Portland, Oregon? Portland Oregon is closer to me, so I think I'd like to see it first. 2. New York or New Jersey? New York! 3. Van Gogh or Van Halen? Hmmm... Van Gogh I guess. Never really got into Van Halen. In fact if one of their songs comes on the radio, I'll change it. Don't think I'm getting old in my taste of music, they just get on my nerves. 4. Bill Clinton or Bill Gates? Neither!!!!!!!!!!! 5. Leonardo daVinci or Leonardo DiCaprio? DiCaprio! 6. "American Pie" or "American Idol"? American Pie! Loved both movies!! Laughed hard! 7. George W. Bush or Curious George? Curious George... he's such a sweet Monkey! 8. Billy Joel or Billy Idol? Oh! Billy Idol! 9. Donny Osmond or Donald Duck? Donald Duck! 10. Dr. Seuss or Dr. Kevorkian? Dr. Seuss!! Tuesday Too 1.) Are you willing to remain silent on something you strongly believe in, in order to avoid confrontation with your friends or family. Why would you, or wouldn't you do this? I would remain silent if the issue was one that I knew I'd be hitting my head up against a brick wall on. Sometimes keeping peace is necessary. If the person is willing to listen and respect my opinion then I'll speak up. 2.) Do you think trust is necessary for a "real relationship?" Do you trust easily? Do you find your faith in others is usually justified, or have you been betrayed one too many times? Trust is absolutely necessary. No doubt about it. I don't trust that easily, but I do rely heavily on my intuition. My faith in my close friends is almost always justified, and when I am leary about someone then it usually ends in betrayl. 3.) Have you bought something on ebay, or another auction site? Tell us about your experience. Was it positive or negative? What did you get? Would you do it again? I haven't ever bought something on an online auction - never even bid. Doesn't really interest me.